Kathleen Sebelius, secretary of the U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, visited Detroit last week as part of a tour to tout the Affordable Care Act, including an announcement that Michigan will receive $3.6 million in grant money to support three metro Detroit community health centers.
The pending Supreme Court ruling on the Affordable Care Act should not affect the grant, but that didn’t stop protesters of the law from appearing at the site of Sebelius’s announcement.
- news-junkie reblogged this from 2012swingstates
- seogog likes this
- seoposicionamiento likes this
- reparatupc likes this
- todoensalud likes this
- consultorenseo reblogged this from 2012swingstates
- browngurlwfro reblogged this from 2012swingstates
- tuiters likes this
- This was featured in #Politics
- 2012swingstates posted this